Welcome to the Connection Magazines’ Back to School issue- Warren-Watchung edition. Since it’s inception in 2004, our magazines have continually evolved, keeping our readers engaged and our advertisers visible to the community in which they serve. What hasn’t changed is our professionalism and community minded presence.
Traditional PRINT marketing has managed to sustain all forms of media. As always, PRINT is still credible, displayable, storable and readable. However, with the times-a-changing, we have “upped” our technological game! The Connection Magazines have managed to form the perfect marriage of DIGITAL and PRINT.
IN THIS ‘AGE OF INSTANT’ AND ‘ON THE GO’ , you can read The Connection Magazines on personal computers, tablets and mobile phones. Thanks to our digital advancements, we are excited to share how we CONNECT our advertisers to the readers that make up our community!
- EMPOWER your BRAND with The CONNECTory –Our on-line Business Directory
- Feature coupon/offers on our DEALS & STEALS page –on-line.
- DIGITAL ADVERTISING– opportunities on our website
- VIDEO INTEGRATION – featured on your digital ads
- 5 SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS –streamlined bundles available for events, promotions or new product launches
The Connection Magazines provides our READERS with a number of helpful and fun ONLINE options!
- THE CONNECTIONS’ RECIPE BOOK– Tried and true recipes submitted by our local readers!
- COUPONS ON THE GO! – Check out our DEALS & STEALS page accessible for print and on your phone.
- SPOT THE FAKE CONTEST- Join our die-hard fans and play to win a prize from a local business.
- THE CONNECTIONS’ BLOG –articles written by industry experts on all subjects including ONLINE ONLY articles on various topics of interest.
HIGHLIGHTED BUSINESSES in this issue: Fred Astaire Dance Studios, Peak Medical, Dan Zai Ramen & Sushi House, Pure Energy Fitness and Tranquility Day Spa.
ON THE COVER: Local artist, Linda Schwartz, adorns the cover with an acrylic on canvas entitled, “Journey’s End “. She states,
”This painting has a double meaning for me- shoes end up in a box after they have outlived their useful lives. I finished this painting of the iconic Converse All Stars, after a year’s hiatus taking care of my father, who finally passed away from his illness at age 91.” Please read Linda’s bio on page 8.
SPOT THE FAKE WINNER: Congratulate Rosemary Erickson of Watchung, winner of the June 2019 Warren-Watchung contest.
STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR COMMUNITY THIS FALL WITH THE CONNECTION MAGAZINES AND REMEMBER TO SHOP LOCAL!!
Robin Fand, Publisher