(Local resource for Reiki, Meditation, Chakra Wellness & Kids Summer Camp)
iReikiNow is a holistic health and wellness practice in Basking Ridge, New Jersey. It was founded by Nidhi Idnani, a Certified Reiki Master/ Teacher, a Meditation Coach and a Chakra Wellness Expert. Nidhi is a Professional member of the International Center of Reiki Training, a Unit Leader of Soka Gakkai International, an organization spread across 192 countries that promotes peace, culture, and education centered on respect for the dignity of life, and is featured as an expert author on Quantum Health Products, an E-Commerce health and wellness platform. Nidhi volunteers extensively at schools and local community events and sits on the board of a private Montessori school. While she is an MBA by background and has several years of corporate experience, her strong interest in the body, mind and spirit connection since childhood ultimately drew her to the healing path of spirituality and to establish iReikiNow.
iReikiNow offers the following services:
- Reiki Training and Certification
- Reiki Healing Sessions
- Chakra Wellness Classes/ Meditation
- Meditation Classes for children and adults (Group classes, After School classes as well as private sessions)
- Summer Camp – Kids Meditation and Reiki Level I
iReikiNow derives great satisfaction in helping others heal mentally, emotionally and physically. What makes iReikiNow distinctive is that it believes in supporting the larger cause and has contributed to the community in several ways including:
- Donated Reiki sessions at fundraising events for various schools. This includes Newark Academy in Livingston, The Albrook School in Basking Ridge, and St. Martins School in Bridgewater.
- Donated Reiki sessions at community events such as America’s Grow-a-Row (A non profit organization that grows and gleans fresh, healthy produce that is then donated to food pantries, soup kitchens, crisis centers, and food banks all over the state of New Jersey) and Hidden Gems (A non profit organization dedicated to raising funds for humanitarian causes.)
- Free meditation and information sessions building awareness of Reiki and meditation at community events. The venues include The Bernardsville Public Library, Non-profit social clubs such as “Newcomers and Neighbors of Short Hills and Millburn”, and “eZential Wellness”, a yoga and wellness center in Bridgewater.
- Free introductory meditation sessions for students, teachers and staff of many schools.
Further, Nidhi Idnani is very excited about the fact that she has just been approved to volunteer at the VA. She feels blessed and fortunate that starting in the next few days she will be able to help the veterans achieve overall well-being.
Learn more about iReikiNow at www.ireikinow.com. Or contact Nidhi at email@example.com or 908 392 0774