Chocolate Truffles No-Cook, Guilt-Free Truffles
- 16 Medjool dates pitted
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons dutch process cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds or pistachios chopped
- Optional - add a scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein powder
Combine dates and almond butter in a food processor. Process for about 2 minutes, until finely ground.
Add cocoa powder, coconut and vanilla extract and optional protein powder, process for 30 secs until thoroughly combined.
Roll into 1 tablespoon measure balls and then roll each in chopped almonds.
Store truffles in refrigerator.
Makes 22-24 truffles