- What is the inspiration behind your innovative designs?
Seeing the satisfaction on our customer’s faces after we transform a property and knowing that we not only contributing to a higher resale value for their home, but are also contributing to years of lasting memories as our customers enjoy their outdoor living spaces.
- What works best for you in terms of customer acquisition? Print, Social Media, Networking events or direct referrals? Or a combination of all of these?
We get a tremendous amount of referrals from prior customers.
- What does customer satisfaction mean to you?
It means everything to me! It also means that I am doing my job properly!
- What do you plan to add/change in 2019?
We have added a bunch of services and some exclusive construction items that we believe will give us a strong edge over our competition.
- In this ever-changing business scenario, how do you keep your business at the forefront?
I read hundreds of industry publications yearly, visit many trade shows, take many continuing education classes to keep up with the changes in the industry.
Read his article, The Garden Path here: https://www.theconnectionsnj.com/garden-path-the-use-of-color-in-landscape-design/