Chocolate Kissed Coconut Macaroons
- 1 14 oz package sweetened angel flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg white beaten until frothy
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 24 chocolate kisses unwrapped
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
In a medium size mixing bowl, mix together the coconut, flour and salt.
Add the sweetened condensed milk, beaten egg white and vanilla. Mix well. The mixture will be stiff.
Use a 2 oz cookie scoop, ice cream scoop or Tbsp to divide the dough dropping 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden.
Remove from the oven and gently press a candy kiss into the center.
Remove to a wire rack to cool.