- 1 stick softened unsalted butter or olive oil
- 1 refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning (optional)
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 pound of smoked salmon/bacon (optional)
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Basil Leaves
Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet.
Spread the dough into a rectangle on the greased baking sheet.
Mix together the butter and 1 1/2 tablespoons bagel seasoning, then spread along the outside edge of the dough.
Bake until the crust is brown, 8-10 minutes. Let cool completely.
Spread the cream cheese evenly over the pizza, leaving the crust edge exposed.
Top with smoked salmon/bacon, avocado, and red onion.
Sprinkle with basil, dill, and the remaining 1/2 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning.
You can also make this with Greek flatbread.