Summer Tomato Avocado Salad w/ our Favorite Homemade Greek Dressing
The flavor happening in this Salad is ridiculous! It’s so SIMPLE yet…not.
Try it this weekend!
For the Salad
- 4 vine ripened tomatoes sliced
- 2 large cucumbers I used English cucumbers, chopped
- 2 ripe avocados diced
- For the Greek Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil Free Avocado Oil - https://cleanfoodcrush.com/free-avo-oil, or avocado oil
- Juice of 2 fresh squeezed lemons
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 Tbsp fresh parsley minced.
- Options to add in:
- Feta cheese
- Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Marinated artichoke hearts
- Diced green pepper.
Gently combine Salad in large glass bowl.
Whisk dressing ingredients.
Very Gently combine dressing with the salad ingredients.
Let sit 20 minutes for the flavor to develop.